This is country hospitality at its best. So easy to find, it is a very convenient stop over between Brisbane and Sydney. Take a break and relax in peaceful New England in a traditional B&B.
Charming 140 year old farmhouse/homestead. Cosy with wood fires and furnished throughout with genuine antiques.
Dine in elegance with family heirloom silver and indulge with a hearty country home cooked breakfast which is included in the tariff. Other meals are available on request with home produce a feature of the meals.
With a minimum of 4 people you can experience a camp oven cooked meal in the paddock under the stars – a touch of yesteryear and so delicious.
Sharron Park is a fully functioning cattle property which produces cattle for the local market. Farm tours are available on request to view a slice of rural life.
Sharron Park has its own private air strip and a taxi way right up to the homestead. Coordinates can be provided on request.
Relax in the peaceful surroundings and forget the stress of hectic urban life.
WiFi Internet Access
Pets by Arrangement
8624 New England Highway, Glencoe NSW 2365
10 minutes south of Glen Innes on the New England Highway, look for the distinctive yellow tractors and turn at the Sharron Park sign.
- Phone/Fax: 02 6732 3858
Mobile: 0419 204 561
- Arrival Time: 12pm
Departure Time: 10am
- Fossicker Caravan ParkGIHVA2019-10-20T11:24:42+11:00
- Three Waters High Country HolidaysGIHVA2019-10-20T10:29:43+11:00
- Glen Haven Motor InnGIHVA2019-10-20T11:22:25+11:00
- Bullock Mountain HomesteadGIHVA2019-10-20T11:24:09+11:00
- River Glen B&B FarmstayGIHVA2019-10-20T11:21:28+11:00
- New England Highlands RV ParkGIHVA2019-12-10T15:45:44+11:00
- Rest Point Motor InnGIHVA2019-10-20T11:25:27+11:00
- Glen Rest Tourist ParkGIHVA2019-10-20T11:22:06+11:00
- New England Motor LodgeGIHVA2019-10-20T11:21:48+11:00
- Oakhurst Cottage FarmstayGIHVA2019-12-19T10:58:33+11:00