RIVER GLEN B&B FARMSTAY
The Homestead at River Glen Farmstay was originally called Athlone. It was named after the ship on which the Slowman family came out from England. The house was built in 1917 when Ozzie and Lucy Slowman were married. They built the home to raise their family. The Lawsons bought the home 12 years ago from Robert Slowman. They spent 10 years restoring the house which comprises of 4 bedrooms, sleep out and fully self contained accommodation in the guest quarters. This adjoins the main house for those who wish to be pampered and have meals prepared.
The accommodation offers full kitchen for self catering, lounge, bathroom and sun drenched closed in verandahs. Surrounded by gardens with abundant bird life.
River Glen is only 3km off the New England Highway between Glen Innes and Deepwater.
- River Glen B&B FarmstayGIHVA2019-10-20T11:21:28+11:00
- Glen Haven Motor InnGIHVA2019-10-20T11:22:25+11:00
- New England Highlands RV ParkGIHVA2019-12-10T15:45:44+11:00
- Rest Point Motor InnGIHVA2019-10-20T11:25:27+11:00
- Glen Rest Tourist ParkGIHVA2019-10-20T11:22:06+11:00
- Bullock Mountain HomesteadGIHVA2019-10-20T11:24:09+11:00
- Oakhurst Cottage FarmstayGIHVA2019-12-19T10:58:33+11:00
- New England Motor LodgeGIHVA2019-10-20T11:21:48+11:00
- Fossicker Caravan ParkGIHVA2019-10-20T11:24:42+11:00
- Three Waters High Country HolidaysGIHVA2019-10-20T10:29:43+11:00