GLEN REST TOURIST PARK
The Glen Rest Tourist Park is set in beautiful parkland with extensive conifer and liquid amber trees.
Situated 3.5 kms South of the Visitor Information Centre on the New England Highway towards Armidale.
Accommodation offered includes camping sites, park cabins, ensuite cabins and powered sites. They specialise in having large sites available for those touring with motor homes or buses.
The amenities are clean and modern with a personal touch that’s so welcome when touring.
Free fossicking and use of return sieves (to our water tubs compound) is available to patrons and outsiders who purchase a small bag of sapphire wash from the office.
Free Glen Innes & District Services Club bus pickup and return to the park.
Your hosts are Ross and Brigitte Wilson and they understand just what’s important to you when travelling or on holiday. The Glen Rest is a friendly little park with BIG sites and is BIG on hospitality. Ross and Brigitte will be only too willing to help you with local information and tell of 101 places to visit or enjoy a picnic.
Pets are welcome (under control). Owner cleans up.
Special rates for contractors.
Open 7 days. Onsite fossicking is a great way to find sapphires. Great for all the family. For more information phone (02) 6732 2413.
- Three Waters High Country HolidaysGIHVA2019-10-20T10:29:43+11:00
- River Glen B&B FarmstayGIHVA2019-10-20T11:21:28+11:00
- Rest Point Motor InnGIHVA2019-10-20T11:25:27+11:00
- Oakhurst Cottage FarmstayGIHVA2019-12-19T10:58:33+11:00
- New England Motor LodgeGIHVA2019-10-20T11:21:48+11:00
- New England Highlands RV ParkGIHVA2019-12-10T15:45:44+11:00
- Glen Rest Tourist ParkGIHVA2019-10-20T11:22:06+11:00
- Glen Haven Motor InnGIHVA2019-10-20T11:22:25+11:00
- Fossicker Caravan ParkGIHVA2019-10-20T11:24:42+11:00
- Bullock Mountain HomesteadGIHVA2019-10-20T11:24:09+11:00