GLEN INNES GOLF CLUB
The Glen Innes Golf Club is situated 5 kms north of town. Unlike much of the rest of Australia, at 1120m elevation, the area has distinctive seasons: golden autumns, air-conditioned summers, breathtaking springs, log-fire winters – even, occasionally, snow.
The beautiful 18-hole course provides a truly vintage golfing experience, perfect for both novice and low handicap players alike.
If you are an early bird, you might even enjoy the feeling of playing on your own private course, with only the resident wallabies for company.
At any time of the day, it’s very easy to imagine you’re playing in botanical gardens. Fairways are lined with a variety of stately trees. They are beautiful – unless your ball comes to rest behind one of them.
The old clubhouse was destroyed by fire some years ago and a new brick building was constructed. The complex includes a pro shop, large function room with a bar and a members lounge, also with a bar.
- Glen Innes Pistol ClubGIHVA2019-10-20T10:28:03+11:00
- Land of the BeardiesGIHVA2019-10-20T11:18:44+11:00
- Emmaville Mining MuseumGIHVA2019-10-20T11:18:32+11:00
- Glen Innes Golf ClubGIHVA2019-10-20T11:13:06+11:00
- Glen Innes Art GalleryGIHVA2019-10-20T11:13:20+11:00
- Deepwater Jockey ClubGIHVA2019-10-20T10:27:52+11:00