GLEN INNES ART GALLERY
Established in 2005, the Glen Innes Art Gallery presents a series of changing exhibitions of contemporary art, ceramics, sculptures and jewellery.
Works by many local artists and from those across New England and New South Wales and other parts of Australia exhibit frequently – adding to a rich mix of artistic talent.
Our local art scene reflects life in Glen Innes Highlands, with our the natural beauty, rural high country landscape, pioneer culture, multiculturalism and Ngoorabul heritage.
The Gallery sits in the heart of the pretty and historic New England town of Glen Innes on the New England Highway between Armidale and Tenterfield.
10am – 4pm Monday to Fridays
9.30am – 12 noon on Saturdays
- Emmaville Mining MuseumGIHVA2019-10-20T11:18:32+11:00
- Glen Innes Art GalleryGIHVA2019-10-20T11:13:20+11:00
- Glen Innes Golf ClubGIHVA2019-10-20T11:13:06+11:00
- Glen Innes Pistol ClubGIHVA2019-10-20T10:28:03+11:00
- Land of the BeardiesGIHVA2019-10-20T11:18:44+11:00
- Deepwater Jockey ClubGIHVA2019-10-20T10:27:52+11:00