Gawura gallery offers contemporary artworks from local, interstate and international artists. The gallery exhibits a range works from established and emerging indigenous and non-indigenous artists including fine arts.
Exhibitions change every 6 weeks with new and exciting works on display.
Gawura Coffee Shop is a fine accompaniment to the Gawura Gallery offering the Merlo Coffee experience.
The Gawura Gallery offers a relaxed atmosphere where you can engage in a discussion with a professional artist about contemporary art, view the current exhibition while enjoying a great coffee and something tantalising from the menu.
Gawura Gallery and Studio is open 6 days a week
Tuesday to Sunday 9am – 4pm
Admission is Free
Closed Mondays, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Anzac Day
- Land of the BeardiesGIHVA2019-10-20T11:18:44+11:00
- Emmaville Mining MuseumGIHVA2019-10-20T11:18:32+11:00
- Glen Innes Pistol ClubGIHVA2019-10-20T10:28:03+11:00
- Glen Innes Art GalleryGIHVA2019-10-20T11:13:20+11:00
- Deepwater Jockey ClubGIHVA2019-10-20T10:27:52+11:00
- Glen Innes Golf ClubGIHVA2019-10-20T11:13:06+11:00